Many changes have been made since the last update:
- JAVA Heap Size Exception could occur when uploading or downloading large files. This behavior was fixed by improving the algorithm for generating hash values and buffering the transfer to the minio storage system.
- If the value “type” was left empty in the study constructs, an enumeration exception occurred. This field now accepts empty string.
- Password Validation failed when using German umlauts. This could be fixed.
- Also some minor bugs were fixed.
- reCaptcha is now required when registering a new account.
- Accounts are now temporarily locked for 15 minutes if the login failed five times (password check failed).
- New HTML-Email Template based on Freemarker.
- Java 11.0.1 (update) – requires at least Tomcat 8.5.31, or Tomcat 9.0.8
- Spring 5.1.1.RELEASE (update)
- Spring Security 5.1.1.RELEASE (update)
- Minio Version 5.0.2 (update)
- Freemarker 2.3.28 (new)